Why Sell Auto Notes?
What are the advantages of selling auto notes?
- It does not create debt on your balance sheet.
- It increases your purchasing power, enabling you to do more business.
- Eliminates the need for bank loans or SBA Loans.
- Improves your credit rating, and gives you cash to meet your obligations.
- Eliminates using equipment, real estate or inventory for collateral.
- Saves on your in-house staff costs.
- Eliminates the need for venture capitalists or partners that share in decision making and profits.
- Factor ALL of your receivables, or only the ones you choose.
- Stop factoring any time you choose without termination penalties.
- Start again any time you need the service.
Why would someone want to sell their auto notes, bulk auto paper?
- Access People need or want access to their cash. Sometimes they have a serious need to pay off credit cards, finance long-term medical care, or to settle a divorce. Other times, they simply have a desire to purchase a dream home, take a vacation, buy a new car or boat, finance a wedding, or start a business, for example. In some cases, people want access to their cash just for peace of mind. They no longer want to worry about liquidity issues, collection hassles, or the financial strength of the person who owes the debt.
- Interest or Yield People will sell their Auto Notes even for less than face value because they know that with cash in hand today, they can start earning interest or yield. Interest or yield is what gives us the ability to invest money this year and turn it into an even larger amount of money next year.
Inflation Inflation eats away at the future value or “buying power” of money. You can buy more with a dollar today than you will be able to five, ten, or twenty years from now. People sell their Auto Notes because they realize that over time, the payments they receive will drop in real value.
Small payments over a long period of time have less buying power. A Lump Sum of cash today can provide you with financial stability and flexibility. Purchasing Power!
Bottom Line: Cash today is worth more than cash tomorrow!
Call Today And Let Us Show You How Easy It Is To Sell Your Auto Notes.